Cryptocoryne wendtii is one of the most popular Cryptocoryne used in planted aquariums. Through selective propagation methods, growers have produced C. wendtii in green, brown (bronze), red, and more. Cryptocoryne wendtii leaves add a delicate touch to the aquascape. We like to use this plant in middle zones, between foreground and background plants. The plant is grown in rockwool growing media inside of a 2 inch mesh pot. Each pot contains a small grouping of plants that are rooted into the media. Shipping and Packaging: Each pot is individually packaged in a recyclable, clear plastic bag. The plant is shipped, sealed with adequate moisture, but not completely submerged in water. Scissors may be required to open the bag. In the Aquarium: For optimal growth, provide this plant with an established freshwater aquarium with sufficient light, water circulation, and stable temperature. As with most aquatic varieties, this plant does benefit from supplemental nutrients and CO2, but these additions may not be required and depend on your setup and aquarium inhabitants.
Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green – Easy Aquarium Plant
308 in stock
308 in stock
- Excellent plant for beginners and experienced aquarists alike
- Gives your aquarium a natural planted look. Great for planting in the midground or foreground
- Fish will love this plant and some species will use them to lay eggs
- Can provide hiding places for fry and invertebrates
- Does not need special or high-intensity lighting and can be kept in any freshwater aquarium.